Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Black, Black Lungs


So yesterday was a good day. It was a holiday, so I went and explored Discovery Bay. Able to go bowling again, I'm still horrible, hiked a wee bit and saw an amazing view of Hong Kong. The funniest thing to me about DB is that everyone drives golf carts! It was so funny! I felt like I was in a retirement community or something...but the whole Island of Lantau is like that. So today was also a very good day! Another day off, which was amazing. I met Mike and Melissa at thier flat and then went to Stanley. Stanley is mostly a market, but there is also an old fort and prison from WWII. We just went shopping, got some Christmas presents for some people, got a pair of jeans and a few t shirts. I am having incredible luck with jeans lately...it usually takes me 3 hours to find a good pair! Wahoo! So yeah. I met the Enns' on the road and then went to dinner at the club with them. The weird thing here is that every place has a club. Every houseing complex and village. And it usually ahs apool, gym and restaurant. So yeah. I got home last night and the Enns' trampoline arrived! A real 14 footer. So I jumped a little bit. It was great. I guess I don't have as much to say as I thought...ooops.
PS: I took this picture the other night from my camera phone
PSS: I forgot to say...the pollution has been really bad the past few days so I feel like I'm getting only like 75% of the oxygen that I would get normally in MN. GROSS...I've got the black lung, *cough, cough*

No comments: