Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This Place

This Place, makes me feel alone, and so alive
This place, is where opposites meet, and try to be friends
This place, is where life quickens up, and slows down
This Place, is where I am.

The People, are so different from me
The People, are so friendly, and sometimes harsh
The People are who I'm here to be with, and the ones that intimidate me the most
The People, they are who I am with.

This Time, it will go by so quickly
This Time, I try to use it as best I can
This Time, I will live in the present, not the future, or the past
This Time, is the only time I'll have.

This People
This Place
This Water
His Grace
And this time, this time
I will not live silent

PS: If you read this before, and now find that it is different, it is because I have decided to put it to music, and added the last part as a chorus!

No comments: