Thursday, September 07, 2006

Apple Crispy


Hello friends, people who randomly read my blog, etc...
well, tonight I am at my new "home". Right now I am listening to the to boys playing Good Charlotte. Reminds me of Luke and makes me wanna dance. (For those who know me, I can't) So yeah. Anywhoo. Now I am in Tai Po (I hope that's the right name. I can't ever remember). I am enjoying it so far, and they remind me of my family. Dinners are always together (yes mom, other people do that too) and very neat house. 2 dogs, which are big, and I like them. Smelly and big, my kind of dog. Oh, they are the Enns. Art and Lori, Justin (in college in Canadia), Brett 11 grade, Kristin, one year younger than me, and Caleb, grade 5. So yeah. I think I'm going to like it here. Oh, ok, so I went to Disney Land HK on Monday. A guy from the church hooked me and the ROse's up with free tickets. It was sweet. Actually, the park was ridiculously small, and so was the castle...it's near the airport, so they couldn't have a big castle. We had fun though. It was so funny, I got a pix with Goofy, and then I went to throw my water bottle in the garbage, and I couldn't figure out where the slot was...so Goofy walked up and opened it for me. Gorsh, did I feel dumb. That's OK though. Last night was my last night at Laguna Verde, so me and Melissa went out for dinner and roamed the mall, then went home and washed Memiors of a Geisha. Good times. Oh, I am now officially addicted, to Hello Panda cookies. They are sweet Milk filled cookies. Oh so yummy. I've decided that 1/4 of one of my suitcases coming home is dedicated to Hello Panda boxes. Yes. today was rainy and there was thunder. We spent the day at a school hanging out with kids and such. It was great. Im feeling very ADD right now, so I'm sorry if this isn't flowing and I'm leaving out important details. So I was just reading Melissa's blog, and her's is so poetic and flowy, so yeah, mine isn't. Sorry. Oh, PM, if you're reading this, I will blog about my reading soon...or eventually. Goodnight Hong Kong...and goodmorning for all you in the states!
My Random Thoughts About HK:
-I like the city
-I wish there were more stars
-my favorite place in HK is by the harbour at night
-there are way too many couples cuddling by the harbor at night
-HK smells funny, not bad, funny
-Jasmine is one of my favorite smells ever
-i love Hello Panda cookies
-even though Koala cookies are more expensive, Panda is Better
-i need to brush my teeth
-i need to go to bed
-i am so glad I'm not at school
-i'm addicted to my comp
-maybe i should marry my comp
-it's 8:51pm and i'm pooped
-will God ever call me to a country I don't want to go to? (see Jonah)
-jonah was the only prophet to bring a message to a people other than the israelites
-oh man, i need to work on my sunday school lesson
-i need to get off this comp
-goodbye

No comments: