Friday, September 15, 2006

Hannah's Favorite Things

Yes, we all have a little bit of oprah in us. Today I will be sharing all of my favorite things, things that I wish everyone at home could experience!

My favorite places:
Pacific Coffee
7/11
The office
my room
the KCR station (JUST KIDDING)
Thai Basil restaurant
Star Ferry


My favorite times:
walking home late at night from the bus stop
bumming in my room
Mondays, and exploring Hong Kong
talking with Brett when I get home
Playing our favorite songs loudly in the office for Dori
Talking w/ Dori
when I breathe unpolluted air
seeing the mountains
seeing the ocean and the jungles
the KCR when it's not crowded
talking to Lori when I first wake up
cranking up the a.c. and putting on a hoody
walking by the bakery and smelling the good bread
walking by open air markets
walking by the harbour
sitting by the harbour at night reading
babysitting Isabella


Yeah, so I'm tired yet again, so my list really isn't complete. So yeah. Today was our first night of (r)evolve...it actually went pretty good. I was happy with how comfortable the kids were, still not chatty, but comfortable. we aim to make them even more comfortable, and to give them an environment to relax (they don't know how here) and learn and hang out w/ their friends. So yeah. This weekend is really busy, what with Revolve starting, AWANA, youth playing for worship, and the church family day at the park. So yeah. Pray for me if you think about it.
Let's see, what other random story can I tell...
Well, Ok, apparently I'm a stalker. So I have gone into this music store in Treasure World several times to look at their sweet keyboards. So yeah, everytime I go there, there is this one guy there that works there. I notice him b/c he has diff. hair, and he always plays the pianos and he is super sweet at it. He probably plays like every instrument. I've seen him on the drums too. So yeah. I feel like I see him all the time. He probably thinks I'm stalking him. Then tonight, I was on the bus, and I saw him walking on the sidewalk w/ some people. It was so funny. HK is so big, and yet you can see the same people so many times. Well, that's about it. Oh yeah. I tried a new snack today. It's called Pocky, it's a japanese treat. It is super skinny pretzels. Actually, not pretzels, biscuits, and they are covered with a super thin layer of chocolate or other marvelous flavors. It's the perfect snack, they are so small, they aren't too bad for you, and the chocolate isn't super thick. There goes another 1/8 of my suitcase space, along with Healthworks bottled tea. YUM!

No comments: