Thursday, September 14, 2006

Randomness

Today was one of those days. The kind where the blond roots show through. I was basically ridiculous all day long. Here's some of my random thoughts:
I am looking for sweet rubber boots. They have some cute ones here, and oh so practical
I bought Isabella the cutest rubber boots EVER
Despite the design, 7/11 umbrellas are the best
I need to get one
I need to work on my pronunciation of Whampoa so PM doesn't make fun of me all the time.
I want to go to a traditional chinese tea ceremony
I wonder where I'll go exploring on Monday
Monday is my day off
I can't wait for it
Weeks seem to go by so much quicker here
is it the 6 day workweek?
Or the pollution?
who knows
mangoes are so good here
Brett is going to beat his new wakeboarding game
I wish I knew how to wakeboard
I wish I could carve wood
I wish my blogs were more interesting
That's about it. I'm going to bed now! Goodbye....sorry this is so boring, I'll probably delete it in a few days

No comments: