Thursday, March 01, 2007

Kangaroo and Diddley-doo


I was rather disappointed when I realized that the Webdings in my last post showed up as Arial font or something. But I'm hoping it's just my comp, which has been acting kinda strange in the area of fonts lately. Otherwise, that last post looks stupid, and other than for the reason that I never blogged that night. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to write, but I know that if I don't, a few things (10 to be precise) will happen:

1. If I don't blog soon, I may never
2. If I don't blog, I will get flack from PM because I let another night go by blogless (or postless, as he would correct me)
3. If I don't blog, I might actually get more sleep
4. If I don't blog, then I have to stop
5. If I don't blog, then I'll have to write a longer one later
6. If I don't blog, then I can't honestly say that I have
7. If I don't blog, I could actually do something useful
8. If I don't blog, then I'll have to go inside and use the washroom, which I'm avoiding at all costs right now because I'm comfortable in my bed.
9. If I don't blog, then I won't be able to get this list up to 10, and right now, that's pretty important, because if I don't, then it will drive me nuts... I may have just discovered that I have OCD, just from blogging...amazing
10. If I don't blog, then I can never say, "Ha, I made it to ten!"

Ha, I made it to ten!!!

I will blog soon (I don't want to restrict myself to a timetable) and tell what is actually going on, but for now, I must go to sleep.

No comments: