Thursday, January 25, 2007

My Musings

Here are some things that I've been thinking about lately:

*Guys should NOT shape, wax, or pluck their eyebrows (unless they are bordering on a unibrow)
*Is it bad to forget to bring your Bible to a prayer meeting?
*It's always easy to be willing to learn when you're in a new place, because you have to learn, because it's new. But when you're used to a place, liking to learn gets a bit harder
*Dipping bread in olive oil is a good idea
*It's good to taste again (after having a cold)
*Who really is the best super hero ever?
*I'm going to try to smuggle a bamboo shoot back to the US
*My time here is going WAY too quickly.
*It's really ironic to be taking Race & Ethnicity in America over Distance Ed. Especially when I'm not in the states.
*I wish I could speak Cantonese or Mandarin
*Or at least decent Spanish
*Pizza hut is not a great place to go for a birthday
*It's a good thing that places here don't have sprinkler systems...we lit a cake with 17 candles in Pizza Hut w/o anyone yelling at us or getting sprayed with water.
*Climbing over a wall that has a thorn tree growing over top isn't a pleasant experience
*I am woman, hear me roar, I climb over an 8 foot wall. Oogah, oogah (Cavewoman voice)
*Lilies are definitely my favorite flower
*Contacts shouldn't be left in for three days straight
*Sportsmanship doesn't seem to develop in males until age 13 or later
*It only costs $10.30 to mail a large card to the states (that's like $1.50 USD)

No comments: