Friday, July 21, 2006

Conversations in a Coffee Shop!




Hello Everyone!
These next few posts will be about one subject: Short Term Missions. If you have looked at my previous posts, you will know that I was frustrated about a book called "Serving W/ Eyes Wide Open" By David Livermore. Well, I had (and still have) a lot of questions that the book brought to my mind. So the next posts are going to be a conversation between me and Pastor Mike Rose (some may know as PM) who was my former youth pastor and is serving God in Hong Kong, but in August he will be my mentor for my internship. I would love anyone who has any thoughts to join in the conversation, share some answers and maybe questions of your own. Grab a cup o' Joe and start thinking!

PS: These pictures are just to help you visualize!

No comments: