Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Vilkommen!

Hi! OK, so I've been sucked in! But I decided that I need to get a place to blog because I'm leaving for Hong Kong soon. So now my parents and friends can read what I'm up to w/o me actually e-mailing them. So convenient! =) (Don't worry guys, I will write you personal notes too!) So yeah. Ok, so you may be wondering what the title is about. Well, here's the story: my brother Luke is really into music and he went through this phase where he really wanted to start a band (and he did). So he was asking me to think of names and the best one I could come up with was Eight Lives Lost. Weird yes, but if you think about a cat, he is supposed to have nine lives, well, 9-8=1!!! I have only one life to live and I plan on making the most out of it serving Christ. Well, that's all for now, I probably won't write too much until I leave for HK.
Adios
SDG

No comments: