Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Character building...


Does anyone remember that song "Character building" ?? I think it might be from GT and the halo express, or sunday school, or TMI, or something....maybe patch the pirate. Anywhoo. This summer has been all about character building for me....Does anyone besides me think that it's hard? I wish I could say abracadabra and a sky scraper of character would be there. It's kinda interesting that I'm talking about buildings....Ezekiel 13 talks about the wall of Jerusalem being whitewashed and not withstanding the battle...I guess if I'm going to build character, better do it right the first time!
ON a different note...I will be off my crutches in 1-2 weeks! WAHOOOO!!

2 comments:

¤ kate ¤ said...

yay for getting off crutches! and from my point of view, you've got like a mount everest pile of character! i love u hannah!

Sarah LuAnne said...

I LOVE HANNAH! YAY! you are gonna love it out here! its so awesome. hey if you get a chance could you pray for me and melissa? Last night when me and mike and john got home she was sick. and this morning i'm not feeling very well. but i'm spose to go cliff jumping with bret today.. so i kinda want to feel better! k love you hannahnananana!