Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Sky Looks like Grape Pop

The other night I was walking on the sidewalk, and it was getting dark. Through a clearing in the skyline, I could see the buildings across the harbour. The sky should have been dark blue or black, but for some reason, with the lights and the pollution, it looked exactly like the color of grape pop. I don't particularly like grape pop, but I liked the look of the sky, and it amused me. I thought to myself, What a great beginning to a blog that would be... so I started writing this. But there is nothing really to follow this great, random thought of mine. So with that thought, I leave you with this: May you see a sky that looks like grape pop sometime in your life, and share a smile and a chuckle with me that is not subject to time or distance.

El Fin

No comments: