Friday, November 17, 2006

The Bloggiest of the Blogs

Isabella fell asleep in the office while I was babysitting
Halloween: I'm a Pirate, Caleb is a super gadget ninja, and Lori is a...uh...Jamaican
View from the ferry
Hong Kong version of a snowman...creepy if you ask me
The first sunset I've seen here...Indescribable in person


Ok, so this blog could be potentially massive, and I mean massive. I realized that I haven't blogged in almost a month. For the past couple of weeks I have sat down several times to blog, and then stopped because the prospect of blogging was too daunting. So, yes, I am writing them as separate posts, and I apologize because I know that they won't be nearly as interesting or as detailed as they deserve. They are as follows: Love Actually, Sanctuary, Middle School camp, Random thoughts...So let me start with the past few days:

-I am leaving for Thailand on Monday
-I need to learn how to use a planner (yes, I made a mistake, and forgot an event...whoops)

-I need to get organized (my desk is a mess)
-I really like the Enns family
-my time here is going way too quickly
-I don't want to go home

-hmmmm...home, interesting concept
-I miss my family

-I have been craving Taco Bell lately

-they served alcohol during an intermission at a school play I went to here...thought it was gingerale, that was a surprise! =)

-I'm not in Kansas anymore

-I can't wait until Christmas
-Lori says I need a life, hahahaa

-Sunday the youth worship team is playing for Service...I'm slightly nervous
-There are already Christmas decorations up, Christmas in Hong Kong will be quite fun.
-My brain is a little fried, so I must stop this post, and get to the important ones

-I am tired, I wish my laundry was done

-I hate camp food

-Tomorrow is the youth group's Thanksgiving! Yay for Pumpkin pie, Yay for Turkey, Yay for Lori!

-PS: Mike got to pray with a CAIS student to follow Christ the other night...WAHOO

-Lori told me tonight I need a life. It made me laugh...and think...???

-It would be fun if it snowed once here

-I wish my laundry was done

-I wish I had gotten to talk to my parents longer this weekend

-Isabella now loves me!

-Trick or Treating with Caleb and Lori and Brett was really fun

-Chinese have a different concept of candy

-I am glad I am done with this blog...FINALLY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hannah i miss you!!! i hope you are having a blast and learning a lot in HK. i can't wait till you are back though!! i'll be praying for you.
Lacey